Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by yeager88

  1. Y

    anyone else get lipomas (fatty growth) on their biceps?

    One of my bro's and I both have lipoma's on our bi's and tris. They're basically harmless little lumps of fatty tissue just beneath the surface of the skin. Mine is about the diameter of a dime. It feels weird, almost like a marble under my skin. The doc says not to worry about it, but I...
  2. Y

    glass in your ass?

    thanks guys. yeah i don't think it's a big issue, people have been injecting with amps for years without filters. but i'd rather avoid it anyway just in case
  3. Y

    glass in your ass?

    I have sustanon amps I would like to start using soon, but i don't like the idea of injecting tiny glass particles in my ass. seems nobody can say exactly what the effects of it are. i've read some medical research online which states that filtered needles reduce the glass almost to zero...
  4. Y

    how much fat loss with t3

    did 2 25mcg tabs/day for about a month along with clen, diet, and cardio. personally, i think the clen, cardio and diet did everything. i will not be messing with T3 anymore, i think it's worthless. the first week i did it by itself and didn't notice or feel shit. maybe i just didn't do high...
  5. Y

    Anyone here gets annoyed when everyone stares at him in the gym? Do you get anxious or sick at attention?

    i am not that big, but i still get looks a lot probably because i'm heavily tattooed. i don't let it bother me, i just do my thing. bro, when you're on juice, at least for me, you need to mellow out or it won't work as good. have you ever seen pumping iron where arnold says that he just...
  6. Y

    First post - got a PCT question for ya'll

    1st and 2nd both identical: 600mg test (sus) and 300 mg deca for 8 weeks. stacked with dbol 50mg day for 1st 4 weeks. got real good gains both times. one of my bro's says i'm wasting gear, that i don't need that much as a beginner. he could be right, but i'm happy either way.
  7. Y

    First post - got a PCT question for ya'll

    Thanks for all the replies fellas, yeah I'll definitely do the PCT in the future, but I'm going to go on my 3rd cycle now and then do it.
  8. Y

    First post - got a PCT question for ya'll

    hehe, yeah that's what i would like to do of course, i'm guessin it's safe but just like to get opinions.
  9. Y

    First post - got a PCT question for ya'll

    Hey what's up guys, been browsing the discussion forum, there's a lot of good info here I'm glad I found this place. I'd like to start my first post by asking a question... I came off cycle (my 2nd cycle) back in Mid-October. Did not do any PCT, no HCG/Clomid, nothing. The reason is on my...
Top Bottom