Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by wa11street

  1. W

    Big guy, need advice for Anavar Cycle.

    Ok, I'll take the consensus advice here and hold off on the anavar. I was looking at hcgenerate, would that be advisable to take while doing an intense diet (like 1g protein per pound, 2600 calories) to stop from losing muscle?
  2. W

    Big guy, need advice for Anavar Cycle.

    Thanks both of you for your advice. I wasn't concerned about the bodyfat warnings because I thought this to be precautionary for unhealthy people with weak hearts. I Spar for at least 2 hours every 3 days, run daily, play basketball every free hour I get. I'm extremely fit, at 276 lbs I can...
  3. W

    Big guy, need advice for Anavar Cycle.

    6'2, 276, 27yrs old- Very Large Muscular build, Photo of me: (sorry wont let me photo under 25 posts. will message if requested.) I've never done any sort of hormone manipulation ever. After doing is much research as I could, it seems anavar suits what I want- which as you may have guessed is...
Top Bottom