Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by twinturboman

  1. T

    Next (mild) cycle - which is better?

    Thanks - I will take you advice. I my first cycle I never had any gyno so think I have over kill going to prevent it this round. I was going to bump up the prop up to 100mg EOD keep winny the same at 50mg ED. But you think I should start clomid sooner?
  2. T

    Next (mild) cycle - which is better?

    It's been a while but my first cycle was dbol 35mg everyday for 4 weeks and sus 250 x2 a week for 8 weeks - had some liquidex and finished off with the clomid .....that was a nice opener went from 190 to 216 (5 10") only catch was had acne on my shoulders and back for the next 6 months but was a...
  3. T

    It's been a while but time for next cycle.. and extra questions

    So it's been a while and my user handle won't work anymore (rbenedit) becasue I don't have the same email address as when I originally opened it. So anyone know how to get around that? It's been a while but my first cycle was dbol 35mg everyday for 4 weeks and sus 250 x2 a week for 8 weeks -...
Top Bottom