Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by nwcolorado

  1. N

    Newbe saying HI

    getting some but still need more.looks like you have some more heading your way.
  2. N

    Newbe saying HI

    if I do the dbol I plan on doing pct with it.But if I do the test at a low dose then no pct.what are the negatives of both and how long should a person bridge for befor going back on full cycle?
  3. N

    Newbe saying HI

    that may come later,but for right now I need some help.tonight will be time for another shot if I don't decide what to do bridge,or 10mg dbol in a.m.?
  4. N

    Newbe saying HI

    I have been sneeking around for a while doing lots of reading,now it is time for me to ask a question. I am ready to come off,but am considering bridging.I have read about dbol a.m.bridging and am wondering if this would be better than a low dose testE bridge. I have done 5or6 cycles in the...
Top Bottom