Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by meehow

  1. M

    Raloxifene dosage

    Ralox isn;t really known or used in PCT. it's best effect in in gyno prevention/treatment where it is more effective than nolva. Prevention can be from 15mg EOD to 30mg ED, treatment would started at maybe 90mg a day. I wouldn;t risk my pct using such an untested RC. Go with some toremifene...
  2. M

    Help! My libido is low? And i'm 3 weeks into Test E? wtf?

    I would love to hear the answer to this. I'm on day 18 of 500mg/week test e and day 18 of a 30day pherplex kickstart 1st cycle. My libido is also very low. It might be the PP not sure. Also take .25mg arimidex EOD but that is a very low dose and don;t belive it has anything to do with the...
Top Bottom