Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by latinraver

  1. L

    M1t

    Well I allready do one cycle of M1T and I find It,s not that bad, But don't excede a 20 mg per day... I star with 5 mg at morning with meals 1 or 2 hours before workout and then ohter in the dinner... I only telling you my experience ok ! so... well never had acne or nothing like that... my...
  2. L

    Need advice in PCT, 12 weeks for 800 mg sustanon/week

    Ok I have it ... thank u guys....
  3. L

    Need advice in PCT, 12 weeks for 800 mg sustanon/week

    Hi everybody. Right to the ponit, planning 12 weeks sustanon at 800 mg/week first juice cycle. I allready do some andro, but lost all my gains... I'am 26 years old, 200 pounds 3 years trainning I'am looking for a efficient PCT that mayme keep the most possible of my test' cycle.... I be...
  4. L

    PCT for 12 weeks for 800 mg sustanon/week

    Hi everybody. Right to the ponit, planing 12 weeks sustanon at 800 mg/week first juice cycle. I allready do some andro, but lost all my gains... I'am 26 years old, 200 pounds 3 years trainning I'am looking for a efficient PCT that mayme keep the most possible of my test' cycle.... I be...
  5. L

    A cure for baldness?

    I dont know if is that your question? but you can take some finasteride, its pretty cheap..
Top Bottom