Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by hcallihan

  1. H

    cycle question?

    15lbs, kept all of the size, lost water weight. so should i run hcg with this cycle too guys or will the test suffice?
  2. H

    cycle question?

    OK well after doing some more reading, I guess that is the best option. I'll run Test with it. Test E is best?
  3. H

    cycle question?

    Well my last cycle was Deca 250mg for 10 weeks. I PCT'd with Clomid and I had a little less sex drive for a week or two but it went back to normal. I dont really like the idea of stacking that much Test with that much Deca, just kinda skeptical about it. Is there anything else I could do? Some...
  4. H

    cycle question?

    I'm starting my next cycle in a few weeks and just tryin to figure out what else I need to take with this cycle. 1-4 dbol 1-8 deca 300mg PCT will be Clomid but is there anything else I should include while I'm on this cycle? A few people recommended hawthorne berries and a few others...
  5. H

    cycle question

    week 1-8 deca 300 week 1-4 dbol 30-40mg daily pct with nolvadex. what do you guys think about this cycle and also what week should i start the pct? this is my second cycle.
  6. H

    PCT for DECA 250?

    First cycle: DECA 250/wk. PCT with either Nolvadex or Clomid. Is HCG necessary? It's a 6 week cycle.
Top Bottom