Great update! Looking lean & strong. Consistency and balance are paying off :):love: @Sheshredz Definitely adding a burrito bowl to my menu next week 😋🌯
Love the quote! @Kamsikazee It’s great to see that you’re spending such a wonderful time with your family during the school holidays. And the food looks absolutely delicious! 😊
Thank you! Always had a very sensitive digestive system @the_alcatraz
I cannot remember not having them 😁
It’s so much better now, but it requires attention. Yes, I make sure I have ACV or bitters before meals.
27th September
Peptides — @ ZenithHealth
• Retatrutide @ ZenithHealth — 0.7 mg once a week on Sunday
• KLOW @ ZenithHealth — 2.5 mg daily
• GHK-Cu @ ZenithHealth — 2.5 mg daily
• FemTest — 2.5 mg twice weekly (total 5 mg)
The addition of FemTest is feeling good so far. I started with 3 mg once...