Latest TD.
Finding @IronHQ at the beginning of this year has completely changed my life, I’m fitter, healthier and happier. I’ve lost count of the amount of deliveries I’ve received, and there’s never been a problem that hasn’t been fixed immediately.
Thanks for answering my questions and for...
Been using @IronHQ Reta for around 7 months now. Had a DEXA today and I’m sitting at 25% body fat, down roughly 15 percent over that period, currently 116 kg.
Recently started using his Test E and HGH as well. Strength, recovery and motivation to train have gone through the roof. I’ve got...
Hi All, I’ve been using @IronHQ’s goods for nearly 5 months now. I’ve dropped 20kg on Reta, and just got my bloods done and my test is into the normal/high range up from normal/low after just 3 weeks on enclomiphene. Also I’ve been taking telmisartan as I have CKD and the protein levels in my...