Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by D-Abz

  1. D

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    100% bro, won't get any hate from anyone that has done their research 👍🏼 Peter Magic, owner of Janoshik said in Europe they only use sterilised water for all of the peptides they test and use. Pretty sure it was his Peptok interview where he mentioned this and also blew a lot of other myths...
  2. D

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    Hey brother, I know this has already been sorted, but can I ask what type of BAC water you were using to recon these vials? I ask because I'm admin of probably the biggest Aussie Peptide GB chat on telegram so often see people with the same issue and 95% of the time they are using shit China...
  3. D

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 Touchdownnnnnn!! 🔥🚀 Super quick shipping and A1 communication. Couldn't be any easier to deal with, and the free stiffy bikkies were greatly appreciated brother 💪🏽
Top Bottom