Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/12 NFL San Diego at Denver 4:30pm

Shit, even I can tell you when Manning gonna snap it, I've got Omaha drilled in my brain now

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness
He's hut hut snap one time, than hut hut oh change play. Or changes the play 3 different times at line of scrimmage. Very active QB

sweet to many points for a team that won 5 games in a row going in the playoffs.

He's hut hut snap one time, than hut hut oh change play. Or changes the play 3 different times at line of scrimmage. Very active QB

that's a huge advantage to be able to audible in and out of plays based on what he sees. not ever QB has that luxury.. can't wait for him and brady to retire, so sick of them dominating the league every year.. why even play the season? just put both those guys in the AFC championship ever year.

and on the NFC side we've got Kaepernick and Wilson who will dominate for the next decade .. unfortunately for them they are in the same division so atleast that will cancel each other out a bit.

that's a huge advantage to be able to audible in and out of plays based on what he sees. not ever QB has that luxury.. can't wait for him and brady to retire, so sick of them dominating the league every year.. why even play the season? just put both those guys in the AFC championship ever year.

and on the NFC side we've got Kaepernick and Wilson who will dominate for the next decade .. unfortunately for them they are in the same division so atleast that will cancel each other out a bit.

Being a huge Jets fan I really hate to say this but, I'm gonna have to say that New England is going to take this game. Belichick is one hell of a coach and will put together another great game plan, if someone were to tell me before they played the Colts that Brady would not throw for a TD and they would run the ball as much as they did, I would bet them a just on that. Oh yeah and if it weren't for the Jets Mo Lewis knocking Bledose out of the game years ago Brady wouldn't be where he is today :)

Being a huge Jets fan I really hate to say this but, I'm gonna have to say that New England is going to take this game. Belichick is one hell of a coach and will put together another great game plan, if someone were to tell me before they played the Colts that Brady would not throw for a TD and they would run the ball as much as they did, I would bet them a just on that. Oh yeah and if it weren't for the Jets Mo Lewis knocking Bledose out of the game years ago Brady wouldn't be where he is today :)

if the rules today of your 3rd QB counting against your roster were in place brady would be selling insurance today.

he was drafted and was the 4th string QB his rookie year and then he moved his way up during training camp the next season to 2nd string over Damon Huard. had they been forced to keep only 2 QB's that year I am 100% certain they would of kept the experienced Huard instead of brady. crazy huh? no way would they have cut Huard and kept brady in that spot

Brees is also considered a top QB is he not? Manning has also been playing for 14yrs, a lot of being audible comes with that experience. A qb is also as good as his offensive line. Brady and Manning have had years that where ho hum.

If it wasn't for stem cell research Manning wouldn't even be playing anymore.

Being 6'5 230lbs probably helps a bit too lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Brees is also considered a top QB is he not? Manning has also been playing for 14yrs, a lot of being audible comes with that experience. A qb is also as good as his offensive line. Brady and Manning have had years that where ho hum.

If it wasn't for stem cell research Manning wouldn't even be playing anymore.

Being 6'5 230lbs probably helps a bit too lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Manning had 1 bad year I can remember (aside his rookie year) which resulted in Mora being fired.. reason being their defense was being atrocious that year. Brady hasn't had any bad years.. they had a winning record every year he was QB.

I disagree about the Oline thing in today's NFL. I mean yeah you need a good Oline but a great QB scares teams into not blitzing and makes the Oline a lot better. the Dolphins a few years ago had the highest paid Oline in football.. they were great at picking up 3rd and 1's.. I think they were like 95% on 3rd or 4th and 1's.. but they couldn't throw the ball for shit cause they had Henne as QB and no WR's

Top Bottom