Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

245 lbs need advice on bulking up

sikkvettec6

Hello,names Ray and I'm 23 years old 6'3 and currently weigh 245lbs. I did weigh a solid 300 pounds couple months ago but then I did a vegan diet and I'm where i am now. My question is..should i start on roids to bulk up? or roids to get cut? or should i loose a few more pounds before starting cycle..Need help. Any advice will be appreciated! thanks in advance
I dont have any pics of me with my shirt off but i still have a gut that i hate and some boobie hanging :mad: but heres a pic with clothes onView attachment 115093

Thanks man. I got me a decent girl no worries..badass whips,house,toys you name it. I could give a rats ass if you think I'm cute or ugly hah

Roids do not "bulk you up " or " rip you up ". Your diet will do that. You are way to fat to cycle my friend. Roids aren't going to lose your belly or man tits. Eat clean and continue cardio, try sarms for fat loss and when you are down into the 10-15 % body fat range then consider a cycle. You will only harm yourself if you cycle now.

My girls hotter than yours. Okay he's my advice ...
Cut down to minimum 210. Preferably 200-205... You can use gw or albuterol to help get there a little faster but ultimately diet and training will get you there....
Once your around 200 I would say depending on goals test 500mg week and prolly add some winny or var if looking to cut more.
If you wanna bulk keep the test and add Tbol. Normally I would say dbol but it sounds like ur gyno prone so forget the dbol...
Run ur cycle supports , n2guard, hcGenerate , hcg, and what not. And during pct add osta at 25mg daily and u should be g2g...

You are no where near ready for a cycle / steroids. Steroids, ph etc are not a magic pill you can just take to bulk up or cut up.

Diet, cardio and hard work will get you farther then you can image. Only once you reach your genetic potential or hit a serious road block you can start a cycle but only after you do a ton of research and have a proper cycle setup including proper PCT.

Hard work pays off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,names Ray and I'm 23 years old 6'3 and currently weigh 245lbs. I did weigh a solid 300 pounds couple months ago but then I did a vegan diet and I'm where i am now. My question is..should i start on roids to bulk up? or roids to get cut? or should i loose a few more pounds before starting cycle..Need help. Any advice will be appreciated! thanks in advance
I dont have any pics of me with my shirt off but i still have a gut that i hate and some boobie hanging :mad: but heres a pic with clothes onView attachment 115093

Congrats on the weight loss, but I have a couple questions.
1) Do you lift weights? And if so how long have you been lifting?
2) Do you think that "roids" are going to turn you into this big bodybuilder? If so you are greatly mistaken it doesn't work that way.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

My girls hotter than yours. Okay he's my advice ...
Cut down to minimum 210. Preferably 200-205... You can use gw or albuterol to help get there a little faster but ultimately diet and training will get you there....
Once your around 200 I would say depending on goals test 500mg week and prolly add some winny or var if looking to cut more.
If you wanna bulk keep the test and add Tbol. Normally I would say dbol but it sounds like ur gyno prone so forget the dbol...
Run ur cycle supports , n2guard, hcGenerate , hcg, and what not. And during pct add osta at 25mg daily and u should be g2g...

Dude this guy has never even touched a weight and your trying to give him cycle advice! Look at his pic, do those tiny shoulders and arms not to mention his big belly, look like he's ever been in a gym?

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Top Bottom