Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your favourite DS/PH that mr supps has?

MrSupps.com

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
As it says in the title, i want to know you favourite designer, or PH, and your dose, how you stack it...

My opinion doesnt count here, i want yours....

thats just not a fair question considering that I FUCKING LOVE helladrol, katanadrol and beastdrol... helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125, katanadrol 350/350/400/400/450/450 beast 20/30/30/30... katana stacked with either is fucking awesome too... i just flat out love mr supps!! =)

If I had kids, I'd name one Primo and the other Katana.

No but really -- Katana for sure, Hella being a close 2nd

thats just not a fair question considering that I FUCKING LOVE helladrol, katanadrol and beastdrol... helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125, katanadrol 350/350/400/400/450/450 beast 20/30/30/30... katana stacked with either is fucking awesome too... i just flat out love mr supps!! =)

I love every combination Dylan listed here. Actually drooled a little. Nice D!:evil:

Damn, guys, making me regret buying Beast, again. I ran Hella, then I've ran Beast twice. And I was debating SO HARD on going with Hella again, because it REALLY gave me the strength gains, and I still got nice size, plus I get to run it 6 weeks.

But I went with Beast again. I think I'll buy some Hella and just save my Beast. I won't be starting for another 2 months anyways.

Haha you rock dylan. Good bro here fellas.

I want to give beast a go before the ban if its still possible.

I havent been consistent enough and it wouldn't be smart to hit the PH so fast only been back a month after taking a few off *cough lazyness* and wrist injury *cough*

Top Bottom