Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your all kidding yourselves if you think someone's sexual past doesn't matter!!!

FreakMonster

If your GF/BF told you one day they were in a gang bang, liked to have golden showers, or some other freaky thing like that I don't think you would be seeing that person much longer.

My wife used to go out with LOTS of peeps before we got hooked up 9 years ago and she has only been fucking me since. I think. lol. I also want to add I have a small peter so that does not matter either.

THE SEXUAL PAST OF YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER ONLY MATTERS AS MUCH AS YOU LET IT MATTER.

FOR ME PERSONALLY, I'D RATHER TRAVEL THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED BUT SOMETIMES THAT ISNT THE CASE.

KAYNE

i dont think you can look at what someone did between the age 0f 18-23 or so when they are older, they might have learned from their mistakes... I always beleive that ones past is indpendent of ones present, and ones future is independent of ones present

corvettedudeman said:
i dont think you can look at what someone did between the age 0f 18-23 or so when they are older, they might have learned from their mistakes... I always beleive that ones past is indpendent of ones present, and ones future is independent of ones present

So if you found out your GF was railed by 10 big black bodybuilders and she enjoyed it you wouldn't care?

People that do these kind of things do not view them as mistakes.

One of my college buddies married this chick that banged that she knows of 17 guys. And have a female friend that has banged about 40 some guys and is engaged. Always felt like saying something to them, but don't think they'll believe me and just trying to ruin their relationship due to jealsouy. Yeah right.

Top Bottom