Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why cant women go top less

jubei said:
Good one athos, original too. I guess there is alot of that going on in detroit.

For something even funnier try saying that to a random Italian in your area and see how fast he smashes your face.

and BTW...

I doubt the martial arts background.
They would never teach the kind of disrespect that you seem to have for women.

agreed.

Well back to droopy boobs..Today, I was sweeping the floor...and all of a sudden.....i stepped on my nipple....I think Im going to give up this topless around the house stuff....its hard on a sexpot like myself.

SoKlueles said:
Well back to droopy boobs..Today, I was sweeping the floor...and all of a sudden.....i stepped on my nipple....I think Im going to give up this topless around the house stuff....its hard on a sexpot like myself.

Can I kiss your boo-boo and make it feel better?

:bigkiss:

Why are you still posting you fucking little kiss ass dipshit.

Really you doubt the martial arts...who cares what you think? BTW I am 1st dan, goju kai karate, under sensei t******* U*****. If I ever saw you, you would realize your mistake very quickly. You should read your own little quote, boy.

SoKlueles said:

:bawling: :bawling: That had to hurt!!

SoKlueles said:

Your suppose to pick them up and throw them over your shoulder first , then sweep , lol

jubei said:
Why are you still posting you fucking little kiss ass dipshit.

Really you doubt the martial arts...who cares what you think? BTW I am 1st dan, goju kai karate, under sensei t******* U*****. If I ever saw you, you would realize your mistake very quickly. You should read your own little quote, boy.

I live my quote, guppie.

t******* U***** is doing you a disservice.

...or more likely, you are disserving him.

Now lets see if you are capable of realizing your mistake.

One that you should have learned when the dobak was brand spanking new.

I still have my doubts.

ok....back to boobs..here is my latest story. Today, I was outside laying in the sun in a chair.....i had my bathing suit top on...and all of a sudden.....my boob fell on the concrete and landed on a sand spur!!!If you dont know what those are they are little prickly things that are hard to get out of ur skin .....dammit.....i had to go to the ER and have it removed....my boob is now in a sling...slung over my shoulder as we speak. I am currently on pain medication and anti depressents...I need donations for a boob job.

Top Bottom