Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of sexy are you?

Newbie2building said:

is that you in your pic?

if you to fat body in the pic, yes. if you are talking about the antiquated facial looks and hair, i must have to admit that it is photoshopped in. the beenie is mine though. :D

j to da 2

Chic 'n' Sexy

Armani, Prada, Diesel, Sean John — they've got nothing on you. Wherever you go, trends follow — that's just the way it is. Your style precludes anything else you do, and that's what sets you apart from the crowd. You're a chameleon of sorts when it comes to sexy — able to change your shade to match the right mood, event, or setting. Careful, don't hurt yourself on that cutting edge. You're so fashion forward that you can hang with the sharpest people around. But you know what they say, you can take a fashionista to 5th Avenue, but you can't make them look as good as you.

Your style doesn't have to say "I'm hip, I'm now," because it's so obviously the case. You are so sexy your shadow sets trends. You aren't just a mover and shaker, your vibe sets the tone for how people move and shake.

I've taken this stupid thing twice and got the same result. I don't think that really sums me up, but who am I to argue? lol.

jesus 2 said:

if you to fat body in the pic, yes. if you are talking about the antiquated facial looks and hair, i must have to admit that it is photoshopped in. the beenie is mine though. :D

j to da 2

i was thinking you looked like barry gibb from saturday night fever!

ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive

i'm Sweet 'n' Sexy

You're not overt about your sexuality, but you're not purposely hiding it either — two traits that naturally draw people to you. You possess an understated zest for life, and a way of approaching the day with a can-do attitude that draws people to you. As a teenager, were you maybe a little on the quiet side? Even if you weren't, it's clear that underneath your occasionally understated statements, you have an undeniable sweetness that attracts people who see that special something burning from within

Top Bottom