Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men: Who has Difficulties Busting a Nut with just a Blowjob?

the head jobs have been great, but they just can't bring me to orgasm. shit. i also have a hard time reaching the big O in the cowgirl (reverse and standard) position. anyone else have this problem?

me too....bj's just don't do it for me.....it gets me ready to go but then i have to get the real thing......that goes for deep throating to just not the same as real kat...

i get more action from a blow job then from fucking.

I need to stop masterbating to increase my sensivity.

Hi,

I feel weird posting on the "between the sheets" board, but I was brought here by reading the busted mah anus thread. Anyway here goes:

My husband also has a really hard time cumming from just a blow job. He told me that only one women was able to make him cum. So I asked him how she did it and worked at it until I got it just right. We had one weekend of straight blowjobs. It was fun. It was a real challenge getting him to cum over and over but mission accomplished.

flexygrl said:
Hi,

I feel weird posting on the "between the sheets" board, but I was brought here by reading the busted mah anus thread. Anyway here goes:

My husband also has a really hard time cumming from just a blow job. He told me that only one women was able to make him cum. So I asked him how she did it and worked at it until I got it just right. We had one weekend of straight blowjobs. It was fun. It was a real challenge getting him to cum over and over but mission accomplished.

could you give my girl pointers? she blows...lol

If the most most who can't bust from a good blow job probably masturbate a good deal. I know I do and often do cum from a blow job even the good one. So what am I supposed to do? Stop masturbating? I don't think so. But if you mastubate less you'll cum easier.

Top Bottom