x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym?? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: This chick is fine as hell and I often catch her checking me out, or maybe that's my ego, who knows.. Either way she's always riding the treadmill or some gay shit like that and doing abs. She always has her ipod on so I can't just go up to her and talk Are there tricks to get her to take off her ipod so I can strike up a conversation? Should I challenge her to a bball game of 1 on 1 for $100 a point and beat her by 10 and win 1,000?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    the_clockwork

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

This chick is fine as hell and I often catch her checking me out, or maybe that's my ego, who knows.. Either way she's always riding the treadmill or some gay shit like that and doing abs. She always has her ipod on so I can't just go up to her and talk

Are there tricks to get her to take off her ipod so I can strike up a conversation? Should I challenge her to a bball game of 1 on 1 for $100 a point and beat her by 10 and win 1,000?

thou shalt not shill puddlemonkey's Avatar

Re: How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

You don't! Pick up on women anywhere but at work and in the gym. Rules are rules, and there are reasons for them. Don't shit where you eat numbnuts.

the_clockwork

ya I know this is real foxygel of me to ask and I feel gay for asking but I've been out of the game for awhile.. give a nigga some advice!

the_clockwork

I don't need "don't" comments either. I am going to do it no matter what. I could care a less

thou shalt not shill puddlemonkey's Avatar

Don't

the_clockwork

Quote Quote posted by PuddleMonkey
    Don't
    lol wtf dude.. I work 11 hours a day and work out 2 hours a day.. this is like the only place I can meet girls..

what happens? She says no and I just go back to lifting.. she says yes and we go out for awhile we break up and I go to the gym, ignore her and keep working out..

I'm a simple man

Ask her about the iPod or whatever she's listening to tunes on.

Ask if she likes it, easy to use, where she get her music online, how much per tune...

Sadly to say I've done this "line" a few times now.

You can always go back and... one more question...

i did this just two days ago. caught her scopin me, alot. she gave it away when she did the most random routine just to work out next to me. i swear she did like 30 sets of abs. so i walked up, made fun of her, told her to write her number down so we could hang out. shes fucking hot. and 1/2 asian. and 21. and im getting laid.

Roofies - putting the sensual back into consensual

Challenge her to a posedown, but do it really loudly so everybody in the cardio area can hear you. Then when she doesn't get off the treadmill, scream "You fucking pussy!!!!" as loud and shrill as humanly possible, tear your shirt off a la HUlk Hogan and jump right into an Abs & Thighs pose, then a double bi. When you strike the double bi, spit on your own chest and smile.

the_clockwork

Quote Quote posted by KillahBee
    Challenge her to a posedown, but do it really loudly so everybody in the cardio area can hear you. Then when she doesn't get off the treadmill, scream "You fucking pussy!!!!" as loud and shrill as humanly possible, tear your shirt off a la HUlk Hogan and jump right into an Abs & Thighs pose, then a double bi. When you strike the double bi, spit on your own chest and smile.

haha

have you done this before?

sounds like just about 95% of females would get turned on by this