x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Is Homosexuality A Perversion Of God's Will???

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is Homosexuality A Perversion Of God's Will??? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: WELL!!! KAYNE

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Mutant
    Originally posted by 68GT350

you rang? what can I do you for?
    So glad you took time out of your busy schedule to worry yourself about my calves, J-Man. I was hoping I could have some calves like Gymtime's but, unlike him, I don't want to get silicone implants. Can you help out a struggling calf-less sinner? I promise to put my dick in places you approve of in the future.

KAYNE
    DAMN, I DIDNT THINK THIS THREAD WOULD TURN INTO THIS. I WAS HOPING FOR 10 REPLIES.

KAYNE

Originally posted by musclebrains

So glad you took time out of your busy schedule to worry yourself about my calves, J-Man. I was hoping I could have some calves like Gymtime's but, unlike him, I don't want to get silicone implants. Can you help out a struggling calf-less sinner? I promise to put my dick in places you approve of in the future.
    I hear that you can improve calves with a lot of assfucking. Have you been getting enough attention at home lately friend?

Olympian
    Originally posted by WODIN

SOMEONE WHO REALLY GETS IT! AMEN!!!!
    My thoughts exactly.
    --

Mutant
    Originally posted by wyst

Yes, in fact, when I was chatting about this thread with god during my coffee break, he mentioned he'd spoken to you. We had a good laugh about a cruel old-testatment style joke he was playing on you...something about bird-legs? I had trouble catching it all because he was laughing so hard water came out of his nose. I asked him to explain but he had to dash out and smite some unbelievers, hip and thigh, bone and marrow. That nutty Jehova. Gotta love him.

Wyst
    Well, discounting the fact that I find God a bit of a gossip, it's suddenly become clear to me that my taste for sodomy might explain why he hath cursed me with a 12-inch dick.

god spilled the beans to strongchick that i sadly have had to move on... our sweet wyst has caught my eye.

Mutant
    Originally posted by 68GT350

I hear that you can improve calves with a lot of assfucking. Have you been getting enough attention at home lately friend?
    It is amusing how ignorant Jesus can be in his assumption that all homsexuals like to be buttfucked. If this is the cost of good calves, it says an awful lot about Gymtime.

Originally posted by musclebrains

It is amusing how ignorant Jesus can be in his assumption that all homsexuals like to be buttfucked. If this is the cost of good calves, it says an awful lot about Gymtime.
    Yes it does. I have great calves myself.

Red face

That danged Jehova...he can't keep a secret about anything. I knew I shouldn't have told him about us. He promised he'd keep it under his hat. I bet he goes the burning bush route and blabs it all over the mountaintops.

Oh well. It's sooner than I was ready to make it all public, but I'm damned proud of my virtual sweetie (and her mighty, bulging biceps).

Wyst

PS: MB, it's my understanding that he gave those beauties out to the guys who would make good use of them. Take thou that how thou wilt.

hehe go back to that thread hon