x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

View Poll Results: Which of these are considered cheating?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Getting a Massage with a happy ending

100 54.95%
  • Going to a strip club

14 7.69%
  • Getting a lap dance

29 15.93%
  • Getting a lap dance and climaxing

57 31.32%
  • Kissing someone besides your significant other

132 72.53%
  • None Of the Above

32 17.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: Say you are married, or have a girlfriend and you go get a massage, complete with happy ending (rub and a tug). Is that considered cheating? Would it violate an infidelity clause in a prenup? I know some women take issue with it, just like some women take issue with their man going to a strip club, but that isnt cheating. Is a LAP dance cheating? What if you get a lap dance and climax?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Re: Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating?

This echos what was said before but I only go as far as I would be comfortable with my SO going. Karma is real.

This is a five year old thread!

Quote Quote posted by twenty47 View Post
    me and my last girl went to the strip club together haha. got a lap dance together and the stripper pulled my girls titty out and started licking it.
    There is no logical way to the discovery of these elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance."
    -Albert Einstein

Lol idk how that happened

ALIN

Lightbulb Re: Is getting a massage with a happy ending cheating?

Quote Quote posted by Lestat View Post
    Say you are married, or have a girlfriend and you go get a massage, complete with happy ending (rub and a tug).

Is that considered cheating?

Would it violate an infidelity clause in a prenup?

I know some women take issue with it, just like some women take issue with their man going to a strip club, but that isnt cheating.

Is a LAP dance cheating? What if you get a lap dance and climax?

Check all that apply
    In my head as a man, I would say no but in all honesty,,YES,, it is cheating.
    How wopuld you feel if your wife/GF had the same massage with a happy ending.

Amateur Bodybuilder

I'd say I'd be most hurt with the kissing because of the intimacy involved. Anyone can get off after a massage and I wouldn't consider that any emotional connection. I hate hearing men are dogs and poor women get lied to. Women do their share of cheating and lusting after new men too. A total double standard. Like the Arnold/Maria thing in the news now. I don't believe for a second she didn't know, and I don't think he's a dog for doing it. Its so bizarre that if you get "sick of" your partner, you can throw them away and start over, or if they die, you get a redo. Certain situations make it ok to get a new partner without shame, but others are demonized. I personally have an open mind and don't get jealous. If you want to be with me, its going to be. If not, it will fizzle away no matter what i do. People need to keep the focus on their own behavior, their own lives, and their own growth and happiness. ...instead of focusing on what is wrong with someone else and how "bad" they are. ...who gives a shit.

If she expects a good tip there damned well better be a happy ending!

Its not cheating having a rub and tug, but it doesnt give your SO a very good message does it.

Quote Quote posted by strangebrew View Post
    And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high...Funny.
    Infidelity is the primary reason for marriage failures in the U.S. What is infidelity? In its most elemental form, it's deception. My wife and I have an open marriage. We engage in purely physical activities with others--with the full knowledge and consent of our partner. There's no lying, no sneaking around, etc. We are deeply, madly in love with one another and no, nothing is "missing" from our relationship. We are able to separate emotions from purely physical activities.

EarthRider

Quote Quote posted by ALIN View Post
    In my head as a man, I would say no but in all honesty,,YES,, it is cheating.
    How wopuld you feel if your wife/GF had the same massage with a happy ending.
    it's different though, i am never too tired or have a headache to give her a happy ending

jk, i wouldn't ever cheat on my wife

Quote Quote posted by Lestat View Post
    Say you are married, or have a girlfriend and you go get a massage, complete with happy ending (rub and a tug).

Is that considered cheating?

Would it violate an infidelity clause in a prenup?

I know some women take issue with it, just like some women take issue with their man going to a strip club, but that isnt cheating.

Is a LAP dance cheating? What if you get a lap dance and climax?

Check all that apply
    If you need a happy ending or a Lap dance then what the fuck are you doing with your girl? Scared to be alone? Is this question serious or just for attention no one's that dumb

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness