Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donkey Shows

Steroid_Virgin

Rumor has it they have Donkey shows in baja mexico.. Are these things for real?? I dont suppose its any more immoral to go to a donkey show than to go to a strip club, so chances are if they exist.. im going.. yeah yeah, i know it's sick.. but holy shit.. its like looking at a bad car wreck, if you drive by you just have to look... they dont have that shit up here in mid atlantic

They are for Real, though I have never been to one, heard enough storries from guys who went to Boystown and Mattamoras

hmmm a donkey show is when a chick fucks a donkey.. live right there on stage.. in front of a small crowd.. i understand donkeys have a pretty big crank too.. so umm yeah like i said. sick.. but

HAHAHAHAH

Thats some funny shit I guess if I where drunk and had a few whores around me I'd go nd see the show.

Yeah, a freind of mine saw one of the shows. Said the chick was gorss as shit and the donkey kept trying to walk of stage. :D

I guess the opening act involved the girl pleasuring herself with a banana and then getting some guy to eat it. LOL! My bud said she went around waving the banana everyones face but nobody would eat it 'case it smelled so bad. Some drunk guy finally took a bite and then puked all over the place.

Sounds like a really classy bar! :D

T.

As the old line goes...build a bridge, climb a mountain, start a fortune five hundred corporations, but fuck one donkey and you spend the rest of your life being a donkey fucker!

Top Bottom