Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you like to kiss?

A guy will not continue to date me if his kisses don’t make me weak in the knees. I have to feel passion in the kiss like he wants me then and there. Of course there are those times when you just give a quick peck. But if he wants to go any farther with me the kiss has to feel very erotic. He has to know how to work his mouth and take advantage of my full lips. I have to leave the kiss wanting more otherwise I am out.

courtneybcca said:
A guy will not continue to date me if his kisses don’t make me weak in the knees. I have to feel passion in the kiss like he wants me then and there. Of course there are those times when you just give a quick peck. But if he wants to go any farther with me the kiss has to feel very erotic. He has to know how to work his mouth and take advantage of my full lips. I have to leave the kiss wanting more otherwise I am out.
Mmmmm, now you're talkin'!
As a male I gotta agree w/ making a lady "weak in the knees"...
:)

Oh well, I guess I have a feminine side, because I like it too. I think what does it for me if the anticipation of whats to happen

I agree....or the response from your body because it seems to remeber the effect that this person has on you.......Cory you right about compatable....but darn I don't want someone who feels like he is still just learning to kiss now

Top Bottom