Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Congrats to Sexual Mustard on his BB show!!

Awesome.

Damn, a lean fifteen pound gain in one year? That's very impressive, especially for an experienced lifter. :eek2:

WOW~! Thank you guys (and Raina for starting this thread)! Yes, I've been missing in action; that's the way it goes with precontest dieting. Same way back in April for my first show, I just was too hungry/cranky/anti-social to post much anywhere! But now THE MUSTARD IS BACK! :D

As I type I'm exactly 30.0 lbs. up from Saturday. I resemble nothing like the svelt 5'3" handsome boy on stage in the bright lights LOL

I posted pics on Anabolex--they're not from the show itself (I haven't gotten those back yet), but they're digital cam pics of me the following day after pigging out the night before. If I had Platinum membership I'd post pics here. :(

Thanks again y'all.....you guys are the best!

SM
President, B.I.T.C.H.S. <---hehe I had to add that

thanks again guys! :)

Hey Nicole are you calling me a pimp because you saw my photos on 'Bolex with my Photoshop job? I drew a pimp hat on my head LOL

By the way folks, Raina will make an appearance in a Aquaman comic book for DC courtesy of yours truly :D She's gonna be a famous superheroine!

SM

Top Bottom