Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biking induced impotence

Love Bone

I recently had a scary incident where I experienced temporary impotence. I attributed it to my biking so I quit biking for a few days and the problem went away. Is this a common problem with biking, I have been biking for two years and this is the first time it has happened although I changed the seat and increased the time. Is there anything to alleviate this if this is the cause. I hate to give up the bike but obviously that was real low on the priority list during this experience.

I've heard of this happening before. The problem occurs when the front of the seat puts pressure on you.

You can buy seats that are cut out at the front and therefore only put pressure on your ass. You could also tip the seat forward some so that most of the pressure is on the ass end.

Sorry, I dont know any more specific info.

Love Bone said:
I recently had a scary incident where I experienced temporary impotence. I attributed it to my biking so I quit biking for a few days and the problem went away. Is this a common problem with biking, I have been biking for two years and this is the first time it has happened although I changed the seat and increased the time. Is there anything to alleviate this if this is the cause. I hate to give up the bike but obviously that was real low on the priority list during this experience.

Top Bottom