Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ass fucking

My girl tells me to never ask her to do it.
Why because she had a bad experience,,, her bad experience was the guy she screwed before me nailed her in the ass and for her 3rd or 4th time she accidently shit all over the guy and herself and made a mess.
Needless to say she is the one who always brings it up though, how she thinks its so gross ect ect.
A few weeks ago though she tells me maybe I'd let you try it once if I was really drunk,,, just MAYBE.
I am not the one bringing it up at all,,, so are you thinking what I'm thinking that she really does want it? Maybe I'm wrong, but its just a hunch.
Shouldn't this thread be over at between the sheets?

Maybe just like this thead you put your cock in the wrong hole.

Between the sheets is where one one belongs.

Bouncer

crash3837 said:
My girl tells me to never ask her to do it.
Why because she had a bad experience,,, her bad experience was the guy she screwed before me nailed her in the ass and for her 3rd or 4th time she accidently shit all over the guy and herself and made a mess.
Needless to say she is the one who always brings it up though, how she thinks its so gross ect ect.
A few weeks ago though she tells me maybe I'd let you try it once if I was really drunk,,, just MAYBE.
I am not the one bringing it up at all,,, so are you thinking what I'm thinking that she really does want it? Maybe I'm wrong, but its just a hunch.
Shouldn't this thread be over at between the sheets?

OMG!! That happened to my buddy too. He literally knocked her over running to the shower. He was like fucked up for 2 weeks because of it.

That would probably fuck me up also.
When my girl told me that I guess I looked at her in a new way.
I kinda wish she would of left that little part out,,, grosses the hell out of me when she told me.

Top Bottom