Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any spankers here?

Plifter, I can only speak from my limited experience of women in England. Of the seven hundred I have slept with this week, only one was not into spanking and that was my mum.
Seriously, Superbabe is in the majority I believe....I think there is a lot of secret spanking going on although, I have to admit it is not my forte but makes a great little tittilation when a little naughtiness is called for. Now bondage (but not S&M) I find quite fun from both sides of the manackles and have been thinking of going on one of those Phylidelphian torture weekends for some fresh insight.
Now aside form the spanking, there is quite a bit of school girl fantasy caning going on as well, particular in girl schools. My sex therapists has told me this is quite normal for balding grammer school teachers but she won't give me any more information since I told her she was a shit shag.....talk about professsional....
One last thing though, as a Brit, (I am dual nationality having an Australian passport also) I hear a great deal from Italians and Frenchies about how bad British men are in bed...now having never slept with a man (biblically) can you ladies tell me if British men are any worse than the Italians or the French or well, whoever.....I would say they are if I go by what my male freinds tell me they get up to.....Come on , cards on the table, If your blindfolded and your having a moment of the beast with two backs....can you tell the nationality of your lover? Like "Shit, He's crap....gotta be British...I'll get that after his name...."?

I use this.

hammer.jpg

Then we have been deluding ourselves...I have realy been Czekeslovakien all this time...I don't live in London at all and I am probably 70lbs less than I think I weigh (minus love organ) and you have been sleeping with aliens testing the human female pain threshold......thank for clearing that up...I was afraid Italians were a good shag

Superbabe, you are clearly trying to seduce me and that is not going to work. Mostly because you are a wayward young lady with no moral fibre whatsoever and have deviant thoughts for tennis raquets and hocky sticks....such perversion has no place in a civilised society and your flaps should be cut off...so there.

Top Bottom