Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 mistakes men make with the opposite sex

I am with the majority here. I definitely think it is good to compliment a girl if you mean it. I think Cornholio was warning against being the fawning loser that HAS to compliment everything about their date.

Talking about yourself is a no-no unless it's actually funny and interesting. Hard to distinguish that though because most of what is interesting to yourself (i.e. stuff about yourself) is pretty boring to others. This one girl I like is so cute and has such a way of saying things that I would much rather listen to her talk about stuff in her life than talk about mine. It's weird, the other day we were walking on the street and I was like, I need to find a way to keep her talking and myself quiet if I want this to keep going good places.

So perhaps 2b. should be listen to your babe every now and then.

And the chase is definitely cool. When you've been going out for months/years you always reminisce about when you first met, what were you thinking, etc. Life feeds of of drama and liking a girl and not being sure how reciprocal the feelings are, what to say the next time you see her, etc., is what life is all about. I assume that it's the same way for the girl, but it's only fun if the other person is obviously going through the same thing. If the other person is yanking your chain it sucks. So never yank a girl's chain.

Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm! Orgasm!

That's what women want.

Top Bottom