Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taco salad

MeatHead57

your gonna need taco seasoning, pound of serloin burger , head of lettuce, wheat thins,salad dressing

grill the hamburger with the seasoning then pick it apart and stick it in a bowl, then crush up about 1/2 to 1 head of lettuce, then add in 2-3 handfulls of wheat thins then put in the salad dressing

can i eat the whole pound of serloin by itself? maybe put it inbetwen 2 buns ;)

that meal has some flaws first its got wheat thins in it! next serloin is usually a fatty cut. next ITS GOT WHEAT THINS IN IT. :) is this for 4-5 people or just for yourself...if so i hope your bulking, and if you lose weight with this, let me tell you i hate you for ever ok :)

the carb count is around 70!!! Serloin is not a fatty cut!! And yes i am bulking but thi is a snack i could probably loose weight on this seeing is how i have been loosing weight!! But i guess its tme to take up the cals!! 7000 GOSH thats a lot of clean cals!! owell back 2 eating!!

actually ground sirloin is very lean - usually only 4% fat.

perhaps the wheat thins could be replaced with whole wheat pita chips, or maybe a corn taco shell crumbled up.

Top Bottom