Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orange or Fruit Punch?

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
creatine?

I am getting creatine for the first time.. and i need to know which flavor will go best when i make a shake out of it with protein.

I hate the taste of my whey.. and im sure my creatine will tatte bad too... so why not put them both together i figured.
The protein is vanilla btw.. but im running out... so i might get a new flavor.

I figured i would put creatine, protein, and some other stuff for flavor like bannas and strawberries in a blender.

What are some good recipes for creatine/protein shakes? :D

Just remember,
creatine doesnt mix well with anything period. So if you're shooting for 10g in your shake, you might want to put 15, b/c some is going to stay in the blender and some is going to stay in the glass, even if you drink all of the liquid in both, b/c it's like sediment. It will settle to the bottom of almost any beverage, and doesnt hold stable in liquids for more than 30-45 minutes (why Creatine Serum is a COMPLETE rip off).

IMO, Fruit Punch would probably taste better than Orange. It sounds like you dont care about carbs (cool for you) in which case I suggest getting neither of those and getting "Caribbean" Sunny D. It's one of the best fruit drinks I've ever had and hands down the best alcohol mixer I've found so far. It goes with almost anything.

i'm thinking orange creatine mixed with vanilla protein might taste like a creamsicle....but never tried it....

i prefer mine with cold water in a glass, and lots of ice (orange, lime or punch) right after a workout, then my protein about 15 minutes later.

Top Bottom