Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nitro Tech opinions????

Wolfie 45

Okay, I know its very overpriced, but assuming I could get it for very cheap (approx the cost of regular whey protein) Would you guys say its worth it or not. Im familiar with The difference between Nitro Tech and regular whey, im just curious if you guys think it matters....
-Howl

The taste is better than the cheaper brands and it does have a little creatine and inuslin mimickers added than others do not.

Their ads do suck! I think overall its a good but overpriced product. I contains creatine, did y'all know?

Optimum tastes even better in my opinion. And usually alot cheaper. (Even counting your discount)

It tastes very good. I usually pay about $50 for 4lbs. I switched to ISS Lean Matrix protien. 5lbs for $24. 22g protien and 130 cals per serving.

After using it, i dont think i noticed enough of a difference to warrant giving it the benefit of the doubt. Im gonna go back to Isopure. Thanks for the opinions guys.
-Howl

Top Bottom