Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Legalgear products coming out soon:

LGear

Plat Hero
Platinum
1) Speed - Still waiting for China to make the RAW materials. It's a new stimulant that isn't on the market today with multiple delivery formats. As with PA's new stimulant, it's not easy to get China to make this stuff. Patent Pending...

2) Anabolic Protein - In the final formulation stages. Here's the thing, unless it tastes really good, will you guys buy it over and over? I mean a cool new protein is great, but I think for it to be a BIG sucess, it has to taste GREAT. Not just ok, GREAT. So I am tasting new samples every week. Beast was just over tasting it on Friday and he agrees it's just ok right now and I will not release it until it is AWESOME. Patent Pending...

3) SIZE - Waiting for the final raw materials to be shipped in from China. I have to tell you guys that I used it in the small sample that was sent and I REALLY liked it. I look forward to getting some good testers when I get the material. Will keep you updated. Patent Pending...

Bump. The people should be getting NO infuses

You guys will be the first to know ;)

H, people here aren't familiar with acronym's such as PA.

PA = Patrick Arnold (i.e. founder of Ergopharm)

LG's products have a bright future. If any of you have questions, PM LGear or visit their forum {www.legalgear.com)

Thanks sawastea.

Top Bottom