Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for advice on bulking up and cutting

ph34r3d

I recently found out I am diabetic and now I have an insulin pump attached to me. I am trying to gain muscle mass and cut my body fat. Currently I am around 17% body fat (give or take), I would like to get down to about 7-8% body fat. I am 6ft tall and currently weigh about 196lbs, I would like to gain mass, to be about 220 with 7-8% body fat. I am looking for any suggestions on diet, if taking certain supplements would help, or if trying the ECA stack would help cut the fat. I am fairly new to whole body building scene, so any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

I have also been told that because I am on insulin, I can use that to my advantage with gaining mass because of how it carries nutrients throughout the body, is this all the case?

beginners can gain mass and loose fat, ofcourse depending how long u have trained.
more than 6 monhts, then u arent a beginner no more, maybe.

insulin is a good tool for adding lbm thou but its dangerous as f###

I have been weight training at least 4 days/week for the last 3 months or so... I haven't done much cardio, I realize I probably need to start doing more cardio to reach my BF goals..I am thinking about trying the ECA stack with continuing the weight training, but adding intense cardio.. is this something that would help me? Also, I am not sure of the ratio I should use with ECA stack. I have read mixed reviews all over the place, some say 20/200/200, 10/200/200, I even see some people suggest 30/300/300 2 x/day... any advice on that?

I would just go with EC and leave out the aspirin. Take 20mg E and 200mg C twice a day. Some people can handle three doses but two is enough for me. Even after running it for a few weeks I don't have the tolerance for three doses.

I just recently asked my dr. and she suggested cutting out the aspirin as well.. My next question is.. as far as cardio is concerned.. which would provide me with a more intense workout? runing a mile or so.. or riding about 7-10 miles a day every morning.. then adding cardio after my weight lifting or is that too much cardio that I would over exert myself?

Top Bottom