Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I'm lactose intolerant then.....

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
why doesn't drinking casein protein from protein factory give me gas and bloat? Unless the stuff isn't really casein at all and instead its some fake ass crap. No?

I'm lactose intolerant too, but im he same mo gas or bloat. You are probably not severe. And since its high quality your body should be alright. If you had a milk allergy which is different he li. It old b a different story.

I'm lactose intolerant too, but im he same mo gas or bloat. You are probably not severe. And since its high quality your body should be alright. If you had a milk allergy which is different he li. It old b a different story.

No idea what you said, brother. Your last line threw me off completely.

Lol sorry on my I pad. You should be fine with whey and casein being lactose intolerant. I am fine with it. If you had a milk allergy which is different then being lactose intolerant you couldn't digest casein or whey at all.

Lol sorry on my I pad. You should be fine with whey and casein being lactose intolerant. I am fine with it. If you had a milk allergy which is different then being lactose intolerant you couldn't digest casein or whey at all.

Being lactose intolerant IS the inability to digest milk.

But a milk allergy is different. I'm lactose intolerant but I can still digest they whey and casein proteins from milk. A milk allergy will make you violently ill. And not just the shits

But a milk allergy is different. I'm lactose intolerant but I can still digest they whey and casein proteins from milk. A milk allergy will make you violently ill. And not just the shits

I can imagine how nasty one would feel.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom