Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high carb diet in india

tenakakhan1989

hey guysso im in india backpacking for 3 monthsim on a tight budget so western food is not an option, i have to eat what the locals eat which is lots of rice, like LOADS and then rice and milk based carb food aswell like naan or dosai. anyway there no protein anywhere, wen u order chickn rice dishes for example they give u like 2 tiny bits of something i dont even think is chicken, let alone good quality proteinso anyway, ithe strange thing is ive lost lots of fat and weight, i look noticeably leaner and six pack is coming throughi have been eating one meal a day at varying times of day, in order to keep calorie intake down due to high carb foodsbut yea, is no protein gonna do more harm in next month or two? cos at the momemnt i have lost tiny bit of muscle but leaness has made up for it in my eyesive been here 2 weeeks

First, i'm jealous.

Second, don't worry about it. You are eating real whole food prepared locally and you are probably experiencing nutrient absorption like never before (assuming you've been eating the commercial shit in the states all your life).

Enjoy what you are doing for the next few months, get lean, maybe lose a bit of muscle (it's just temporary), and then come back and hit the iron.

next tome take protein powder with you. just swallow the powder. for now your screwed. get whatever protein you can. theres protein in just about everything.

Top Bottom