Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! - I can't sleep while cutting

maxb01

I'm cutting and I can't sleep. Id fall asleep at midnight and then by 4am I'm in a semi-awake state, feeling the hunger but too tired too get up.:yawn:

If you're in deep ketosis, that'll cause insomnia. You could have some milk (good amino acids for sleep) and a little protein powder around 10 or so, and that should help without making you fat.

I've read somewhere milk gives water retention and I'm going to have some pictures taken in a couple of weeks.

Okay, so have some protein powder with water--ick, but it might help you to sleep. Are you very low-carb--can you add a tiny bit of carb (like 2 rye crackers) late at night? Have you tried melatonin?

My problem with insomnia was that my workouts sucked cuz I was so tired.

I'm low carbs but not very low carbs.
Last nite I already had a couple of wholeweat creakers, and protein, but it doesn't seem to be enough to make a difference.

Anyway, about the lactose and water retention, whey protein concentrate seem to have a quite high concentration of lactose. I take Pure Whey by Prolab and it says there's 3g of sugar per scoop, as I can't seem to read any sugar in the ingredients (sucralose is not a sugar, neither is maltodextrin), I come to assume that's lactose. How can I do to sort out this problem?
I'm taking herbal diuretic caps, should that sort out the problem? I've some photos to be taken in a couple weeks, for how long is it ok to take the herbal diuretic caps without bad consequences?

Sorry if I put together too many questions.

sleep

I'm not sure if there are any 'water issues', but I use melatonin and kava kava and a cal/mag supplement to get to sleep. If any knows of any reasons not to use these, please step in.

I have the same problem when I'm in ketosis.

Lots of sex helps, too. At least it helps pass the time until I CAN sleep. :)

Fawn

try......ghb, warm glass of milk, xanax, ambien(no groggyness)

......i hate not being able to sleep while dieting and this is starting to happen to me now---on fina/winny/anavar----havent had any 'g' lately but will have a stash by next week to finally sleep....

..in the mean time been taken melatonin w/ kava kava in it...works sometimes for me but not enough...

I don't think is the E/C/A that is causing it.
I fall asleep no problem, but then I start to get in a semi-awake state after 3 hours, but I also feel very tired and sleepy and can't get up either.

Last time I cut I went on a keto and I felt the same and I wasn't actually taking any E/C/A.

Top Bottom