Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever done a CLEANSE ?

princess_21

A friend of mine recently did the "Master Cleanse" for 10 days and she has never felt better! She has lost some weight but that was NOT the intended purpose.

This is a cleanse to rid your body of the wastes and toxins that are lurking and cleansing is recommended once or twice yearly. The mixture is a combination of cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and maple syrup and you are to drink 64 oz. of it daily along with a lot of water and herb tea. It is also said to be a good kick start to any diet or healthy eating regimen. You are also said to not lose any muscle on this cleanse and have TONS of energy.

Has anyone tried any type of cleanse before or this one and any reviews??

It sounds like a thing I will not be trying anytime soon :(

You only dring this for a number of days??? cayenne pepper??? OUCHIES!!!

Yeah, it's meant to be done for at least a week. I think it is a good idea for anyone to do these once or twice a year.

I know most of you guys are health freaks but there are still toxins inside of you that would be better off not there! Cleansing is highly recommended by many doctors and dieticians!

Ps. Did you know that they found 60 pounds of sh!t inside John Candy's body after he died??? RIP...but gross...!!

It's a myth. One that seems to hang on, even in this day and age of science and knowledge.

There's zero scientific basis for doing any type of fast or cleanse.

Taking in only limited nutrients, calories, protiens and fats does one thing, and one thing only: puts your body into a fierce catabolic state. Yes, you will burn fat, and you will also lose lean muscle. Obviously, not a good thing.

But does it "clean" your body out? Does it "give the body a break, and let it eliminate built-up toxins?" Uh, no.

Your body does that every day. There's not process to speed it up, or any need to. Like I said, there's no science behind it.

For some reason, people who "cleanse" will also be the sme people to stick a tube up their butt and fill their colon full of fuild, in an attempt to clean it out. Ever seen a colonoscopy? Fairly pink and clean, even if it's a 65 y/o colon :rolleyes:

For someone in search of "elite" fitness, I'd recommend not doing it.

That being said, I've actually did that cayenne/lemon/maple syrup cleanse, about 12 years ago. (prior to seeing the light, and gaining a LOT of education in the health field)

It was gross and disgusting, and I bailed after 3 days. ;)

if you are eating at least 30 grams of fibre daily (and all of you should be -- I get nearly 50 most days) there isn't going to be anything inside of you to cleanse!

princess_21 said:
A friend of mine recently did the "Master Cleanse" for 10 days and she has never felt better! She has lost some weight but that was NOT the intended purpose.

This is a cleanse to rid your body of the wastes and toxins that are lurking and cleansing is recommended once or twice yearly. The mixture is a combination of cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and maple syrup and you are to drink 64 oz. of it daily along with a lot of water and herb tea. It is also said to be a good kick start to any diet or healthy eating regimen. You are also said to not lose any muscle on this cleanse and have TONS of energy.

Has anyone tried any type of cleanse before or this one and any reviews??
http://curezone.com/cleanse/

Dave

Top Bottom