x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Has anyone used RTD's as their main source of protein for any duration of time?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Has anyone used RTD's as their main source of protein for any duration of time? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: :confused: are they worth the hefty price in securing protein

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Has anyone used RTD's as their main source of protein for any duration of time?

are they worth the hefty price in securing protein

Pro Bodybuilder
    At one point, I got a TON of Isopure's for about a quatrer apeice, so for about 2 months, I drank about 2 of them a day( 80g whey), so maybe not most, But, I would never take in more supps than food. Now it seems some people are trying to badmouth rtd's. I don't get it, they say it has to do w/ the heating process to kill bacteria,that it kills the aminos. I think that is COMPLETE bullshit. What about milk? No one ever said it wasn't high quality. What, dairy farmers don't have to meet FDA reg's? I think it's another one of those insider games where the industry is fucking w/ us. Cause I think itwas t-mag that first started bashing rtd's. I say drink em!

Elite Mentor

Thumbs up

Yes,I love using RTD's,particularly when dieting.When I'm out on the road,I will have a shaker bottle filled with ice and water,so all I have to do is dump it in and shake well.Excellent source of protein and Vitamins/minerals.Met-Rx has always been my favorite,hands down.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Huck, are you talking about powder mrp's? He was talking about in a can, already liquid. Btw, I agree, met-rx choc peanut butter is still one of the best powders on the market.

All Natural
    huck, it sounds like you are talking about an mrp not a rtd.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Yeah Metrx protein does taste the best, closly followed by Dorian Yates' Chemical Nutrition Pro Peptide. Damn i get about 150 grams a day out of them.

I've used pure whey supplements for my main source of protein, but not RTDs or MRPs.

Elite Mentor
    Originally posted by thepunisher
    huck, it sounds like you are talking about an mrp not a rtd.
    LOL,my bad,although there's not too much of a difference between the macronutrient content of the two.Either are a great addition to the dietary staple IMO.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Mt.Olympus, sunning my sculpted physique on Zeus's throne after kicking him off....
    I love rtd's, but have any of you tasted the chocolate chai met-rx rtd 40? I would love to hear your opinions on it. i have drank every imaginable concoction in my years of bodybuilding, and that stuff BAR NONE is the foulest tasting shit ive ever tasted....EVER.-WULF