Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bowel movements?

D00fy

Okay since i added 1tbsp of natural PB at meal 5 and meal6(before bed) i noticed bowel movements.........i would go do numba #2.........is this the effect of EFA when low carbing? cause its not a pleasant experience with the funny feeling stomach cramp and than you have to go do #2 and OMG :/ u feel u released a demon:/ the devils children:/.......is this natural witth EFA?

It sure is ....:D

I ate several servings of Salmon (high EFA's) a while back before starting to supplement with EFA's and went twice that same day..... That was a first in a while!!
But yea, EFA's do help with the freindly bowel movements... Flax, PB, fish, etc....:toilet:

Doofy: Once again, peanut butter is not a good source of EFA's. It is primarily monounsaturated fat. EFA's (omega 3/6) are polyunsaturated. Get yourself some fish oil or flax.

i am allergic to fish oil, olive oil and flax make me barf............natural pb 2tbsp a day is gonna KILL ME? its gonna get me 4000000000000lbs heavier????

No it is healthy fat it wont have any negative effects - but it is not a good source of EFA's like you keep calling it. If you want EFA's suck it up and get some flax.

Top Bottom