Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yesterdays trip to the grocery store and the shit that follows

bigdollarallo

i posted this on another site, it got lots of laughs so now i am sharing this story here.
read on and enjoy
so i am shopping this morning, have aboutu 20lbs of meat in my cart, and i am heading over to the sushi bar for some sushi for a quick snack, some fat pig women comes up behind me and says HOW CAN YOU EAT THAT STUFF. quite startled i turned and face this 5'8 280lbs beast with an ass that could subsitute for most drive ins, turn look in her basket(soda,dognuts were all i saw on top) and said, oh as opposed to that) turned and walked away.

then i get out in the parking lot and i drive a new toyota tacoma, well some folks up here think oh if its not american you aint shit and oh toyotas are stupid little ass jap trucks, so this big ass chevy extended cab, redneck mobile had parked across from me but had ACTUALLY HIT my truck, like visbally i could see our bumpers hit so i was like oh i no he didnt just bump my shit parking, i bet he came in like a bat out of hell and hit it and was like woops.

so what did i do...
put my truck in 4wd, and pushed his truck out in the middle of hte parking lot, blocking cars from coming down that lane of hte parking lot.

just had to share.

Should've kicked the fat lady in the balls for talking too much and broken all windows on the truck as well with used spark plugs.

The other day when I was grocery shopping I saw a fat lady with an open bag of chip and a big open tub of salsa in her cart. She was stuffing her face while she shopped. I can't believe how fat and ballsy some people are.

love that story. LOVE IT. I always wanted to do that with the truck. DAMN.
I`m karma`d out, or else I`d give you some.

Scarlett33 said:
The other day when I was grocery shopping I saw a fat lady with an open bag of chip and a big open tub of salsa in her cart. She was stuffing her face while she shopped. I can't believe how fat and ballsy some people are.

I see that shit everyday, worse part is the look of heroin bliss on their fat bloated face.

yano at that moment i wasnt even thinking about my truck, was just so pissed at someones carelessness that i said fuck it and dug my truck in and pushed that focker back.
i could of keyed it but figured that was bad karma.

Top Bottom