Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Was the Most Ruthless Regime in History?

curling

The Nazis? The Japaneese, The US Calvary(what they did to the indians), the Viet Cong, The Catholics, The Romans, Gangus Kahn Bunch(can't remember their name) . Who was the most brutal and evil and why do you think they were?

Oh I forgot to say who I thought was the eviliest. IT has got to be the Nazis. They were just plum evil. Rounding up people then putting them in gas chambers, shooting kids in the head at random, doing sick experiments on the Jews. And dealing with the occult trying to raise Hemrick I from the dead, and mixing men with zombies. (well the last sentence was according to what I have learned from playing "Castle Wolfenstein" for the last year. :D But even if that stuff is not true I still think the nazi were the most evilest regime ever until the Anti Christ gets here.

Stalin. Killed everybody.

Mongols. Killed everybody and destroyed eveything, did not care for assets.

Spain. The real indian Killers.

Nazis. Gencoide at the expense of the war effort.

Rome. Unmatched bloodlust, just because.

Japan. Rape of Nanking.

Stalin in my mind is the worst - he did it to his own people in the highest numbers and not entirely during a war or while preaparing for a war,and th world was pretty modern whenhe was in power as compared to the Mongols or Rome.

There is no evil like a government.

The Nature Boy said:
curling said:
what I have learned from playing "Castle Wolfenstein" for the last year. :D
Best source of information ever.

Stalin ranks up with Hitler. Actually Stalin probably killed more people.

Pol Pot gets honoralbe mention.

Stalin he was that Russian dude right? Who did he kill, how did he kill them and why?

MattTheSkywalker said:
Stalin in my mind is the worst - he did it to his own people in the highest numbers and not entirely during a war or while preaparing for a war,and th world was pretty modern whenhe was in power as compared to the Mongols or Rome.

Stalin was human garbage. Supposedly he didn't die of a brain hemorrage, he was murdered by his inner circle with warfarin because he was planning a nazi-esqe holocaust against the jews and russians and going to start a nuclear war with the US.

http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20030306.wxstal0306/BNStory/International

Whats sadder is alot of Russians still love the guy. its like watching an entire country suffer from battered spouse syndrome. pathetic as hell.

What he said.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Stalin. Killed everybody.

Mongols. Killed everybody and destroyed eveything, did not care for assets.

Spain. The real indian Killers.

Nazis. Gencoide at the expense of the war effort.

Rome. Unmatched bloodlust, just because.

Japan. Rape of Nanking.

the most ruthless regime is probably some out of the way regime no-one can remember. Most of us are putting up the 'most destructive'.

agree with matt..probably stalin

Top Bottom