Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Type O negative "Life is Killing Me"

SoreArms

I'm a big fan of Type O Negative's frist CD "Bloody kisses" but am not too keen on their CD's there after (with the exception of a few songs). When Life IS Killing me came out, I was pretty excited about it since I had listened to a couple of songs and had heard that they included a cover of "Angry Inch" from one of my favorite movies "Headwig and the Angry Inch". Well, like many of the CD's that wind up being some of my favorites, I listened to it a few times but didn't think that there was anything too spectacular about it and let it collect dust in my collection.

Recently I was scavanging through my CD rack looking for something to listen to while at the gym. I saw this CD and thought "I'm bored of everything else, why not give it another try". Well over the last few days I've really gotten to like this CD.

What do you guys think about it? How do you compare it to the more "gothy" style of their earlier albums?

Care to elaborate more chum?

Have you listened to the enrite "Life Is Killing Me" album?

Which Type O' albums do you like?

BTW
I thinkType O' had one other CD before "Bloody Kisses". I can't remember the name of it but it has that one 11+min, song "Hopelessly coping (with something, something,something) of infedility" or something like that.

I have all of their albums

Life is killing me isn't a bad album
it's a good mixture of their somewhat heavier stuff and has alot of tounge in cheek (hehehe i like goils being one :D)

I think my favourite album is October Rust as it has some fantastic songs like red water, Wolf moon, girlfriends girlfriend

Bloody kisses (The song, not the album) is fantastic

October Rust is absolutely my favorite Type O CD. I practically wore that thing out. I do have the new one, and like you, listened to it a couple of times, and let it collect dust. Maybe I'll dig it back out, and take a listen to it. One thing about T.O.N. is that they sound like no one else. My girlfriend (who's not very observant when it comes to music) even said when she got in the car "Is that a new Type O Negative disc?"

Top Bottom