Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Vince goes bad and Austin goes good... all in 12 minutes!!

Big Brother Val

I can say I didn't see what they were going to pull last night. Using the Survivor Series to get Angle even more over as a HEEL rather than face...

Flair being co-owner of the WWF....

Vince turning bad at the end of the show, simply by supporting Kurt Angle....

And Steve Austin going face simply because he beats up on Angle and the newly evil Vince, and drinkin' a beer with Flair...

Good hell... all at the end of the show. I was disappointed in the show up until that point... then sat there and laughed as I actually watched the transformation of their characters.

Now... Steve Austin will basically be undefeatable again. Isn't that strange how it works? Sunday night he gets his ass handed to him... and as of last night... it's going to take running him down with a truck to pin him.

I love how this works!!

The whole show was unpredictable. I agree the beginning of the show was GREAt. J.R. kicking Heymans ass then Lawlor coming out. I did'nt realize how much I missed The King until he started with his perversion.:) From then, until the last ten minutes sucked. Absolutley NO wrestling. I think there was 5 matches. It was all worth it to see Flair again though. Still has his charisma on the mic. Looked old as hell though. That was a great wrestling moment.

freak daddy said:
The whole show was unpredictable. I agree the beginning of the show was GREAt. J.R. kicking Heymans ass then Lawlor coming out. I did'nt realize how much I missed The King until he started with his perversion.:) From then, until the last ten minutes sucked. Absolutley NO wrestling. I think there was 5 matches. It was all worth it to see Flair again though. Still has his charisma on the mic. Looked old as hell though. That was a great wrestling moment.

RVD was impressive last nihjt. Nearly tore his own head off with that splash from another zip code.

Cornholio said:

RVD was impressive last nihjt. Nearly tore his own head off with that splash from another zip code.
I just read that RVD had a pretty bad concussion with possibilities of being worse. Rock received a concussion also fro a stiff kick to head courtesy os Angle.
I tell you Corn, my heart jumped out of my chest when Devon gave RVD that neckbreaker off the top rope. He was fucked up from that. Then he goes face first thru a table. Then gets stiffed on a table then put thru the same table. A human body is'nt supposed to do all that. I truly felt for RVD last night.

freak daddy said:

I just read that RVD had a pretty bad concussion with possibilities of being worse. Rock received a concussion also fro a stiff kick to head courtesy os Angle.
I tell you Corn, my heart jumped out of my chest when Devon gave RVD that neckbreaker off the top rope. He was fucked up from that. Then he goes face first thru a table. Then gets stiffed on a table then put the same table. A human body is'nt supposed to do all that. I truly felt for RVD last night.

Damn right. I reallty thought he had his neck snapped. That neckbreaker off the rope was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Wasn't handles correctly at all.

RVD is the man. I saw the articles on the Rock and RVD both being hurt.

But - it's all fake, right??

Cornholio said:

Damn right. I reallty thought he had his neck snapped. That neckbreaker off the rope was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Wasn't handles correctly at all.

RVD is the man. I saw the articles on the Rock and RVD both being hurt.

But - it's all fake, right??
LMAO! Yep all fake. Did'nt the Lita and Trish match blow. How many spots were fucked up in that match. Trishes pants did nearly come down though. I seen half her ass. That was better than none.:D

freak daddy said:
How about Jerichoi looking like an ass when he fell TWICE trying to give Kane The Walls Of Jericho. I was LMAO!

Jerico is such a pussy. I'm friends with a guy who plays in Fozy and we went to see a show. Jerico was wearing the platform boots he wrestles in and he was still the shortest guy in the crowd. Literally about 5'7".

Okay... I step out for a break... and you guys cover all the cool shit.

1. Van Dam made me shit myself. That neckbreaker was pathetic. Terribly executed. Then the table... He actually broke a table in half with his face. I thought the fucker was dead.

2. The women's match... All I can say is :sick:

3. Jericho... was he wrestling in slow motion? Because he just plain sucked. Bigtime. Then, when he actually fell on his face while holding Kane's legs... that was funny. What went through his mind at that point: "Fuck."

Also... what's with Jericho suddenly going freaky last night? His heel turn didnt' go off very smoothly. Mostly because he was making himself look like a giant penis.

So now we have to wonder what HHH or Steiner's role will be. Will VENGEANCE have anything to do with WCW? Or are they going to drop that for a while? Or for good?

Top Bottom