Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

She's a good hearted woman in love with a good timin' man

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
She loves him in spite of his wicked ways she don't understand.. Through teardrops and laughter we'll walk through this world hand n hand. A good hearted woman lovin' a good timin' man.

Gymgurl said:
SHUT UP i was singing that yesterday...heard it on the radio

It's a kick ass song. Mama's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys

Gymgurl said:
Man I forget you are my age...so you know all the good ole country

Have you heard the new one by Brooks n Dunn about old man Wrigley? I can listen to that one over and over. The girl I was dating liked old country music. Damn good stuff.

Rollin thru da backwoods..tennesee by way..one arm on the wheel...holdin my lover, with the other..a sweet soft southern thrill..worked hard all week..got a lil jingle..on a tennesee saturday night.couldnt feel better..i'm together..with my dixieland delight.

Gymgurl said:
That is one song by B&D that I like......Freddie Fender just died the other day

Wasted days and wasted nights. Why should I call your name, when you're to blame for making me blue? Don't you remember the days that you went away with Jorge? I was so lonely, cried for you only, my love.

Freddie was awesome. What did he die from?

Well you get down the fiddle and you get down the bow, dance in the kitchen till the mornin' jight. Louisianna Saturday night.

Top Bottom