Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's funny how the world views us Americans as dumbasses.

HS Lifter

So, I was at work the other day and these two ladies (who turned out to be German) came in to develop pictures.

Anyway, they had pictures from what looks to be the Saharan desert; however, I wasn't sure what country it was from because the Saharan desert can be accessed from a few different countries.

So, they came in, picked up the pictures, and while they wre looking at them, I asked "What country are the pictures from?". One of the ladies said Morocco.

I said "Oh ok".

Then the other German lady mumbled something to her.

Then the lady asks me "You do know where that is right?" because my friend thought that it was pointless to tell you since you probably didn't have a clue where it was".

I laughed and said I knew where it was, and that in fact, it is primarily a Muslim nation.

One of the German chicks said "Im impressed".

We all had a laugh and made fun of stupid Americans together.

Anyway, its funny how the world thinks we are a bunch of morons(and they do have a point, since Im sure many Americans couldn't locate Morocco on a map).

LOL.

They were german bitches. They're just mad cuz we kicked their third reich asses into submission.

Fuck 'em.

Btw, I would not have found that funny at all.

Germany.

land of 12% unemployment. land of people who cut backdoor deals with Saddam Hussein.

Ignorant Krauts.

fuckin yankee. lol

HS Lifter said:
So, I was at work the other day and these two ladies (who turned out to be German) came in to develop pictures.

Anyway, they had pictures from what looks to be the Saharan desert; however, I wasn't sure what country it was from because the Saharan desert can be accessed from a few different countries.

So, they came in, picked up the pictures, and while they wre looking at them, I asked "What country are the pictures from?". One of the ladies said Morocco.

I said "Oh ok".

Then the other German lady mumbled something to her.

Then the lady asks me "You do know where that is right?" because my friend thought that it was pointless to tell you since you probably didn't have a clue where it was".

I laughed and said I knew where it was, and that in fact, it is primarily a Muslim nation.

One of the German chicks said "Im impressed".

We all had a laugh and made fun of stupid Americans together.

Anyway, its funny how the world thinks we are a bunch of morons(and they do have a point, since Im sure many Americans couldn't locate Morocco on a map).

Reminds me of my sister. Highly educated, holds 2 masters degrees but can't hold down a job. SHe lived in Morroco and had a gardener, maid. She still thinks she's too good to shave my back.

Top Bottom