Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Run! Run For Your Lives! IT'S CHEATMEAL FEEDING FRENZY!

ChefWide

Elite Mentor
Platinum
So far in the last hour:

a full bowl of rice, salsa verde and seared tips, full package of roast garlic tortillas.

4 slices of 11 grain bread with whole salted butter, monterey jack and sliced pepperoni

a huge bowl of Muesli with bananas, yogurt covered raisins, blueberries, strawberries and butterscotch chips. whole milk, of course.

A full bag of coconut cremes. Dunked in the leftover muesli milk, plus a splash more.

I am pacing back and forth in the kitchen, snarling, wondering what the cabinet doors would taste like smothered in butter and raw sugar.

The cramps should start to kick in any minu...

cant say id have that as my cheat meal,but only because i havent heard of it, I did the buffalo wings chips last night,yummm

cheat meal.

really it was just a psycotic episode.

ChefWide said:
cheat meal.

really it was just a psycotic episode.

Sounds like my life day to day.

Your meal sounds pretty good now when you start chasing the wife around asking for desert to burn it off you may end up hurt.

Cheers,
Scotsman

My old roommate called it "cooning"... when I'd come home drunk and start rummaging for eats in the cupboards, rustling about like a raccoon in a garbage can.

Top Bottom