Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Really hot guys (8s and 9s) are easier to fuck than busteds (6s and 7s). Oh, wait. All guys are easy to fuck. my bad.

obviously

youngguns said:
obviously

the really hot ones always think "they all want me" - so fuck as many as possible to prove that point. easy targets.

the rest of the male population just feel lucky to get any at all, so are always a sure thing.

I base this on the fact that I've never been turned down for sex by any man - hot or not.

You are on to something here. I am about an 8 IMO, and if you asked I would definately fuck your brains out.

This thread delivers.

Re: Really hot guys (8s and 9s) are easier to fuck than busteds (6s and 7s). Oh, wai

the-short-one said:
the really hot ones always think "they all want me" - so fuck as many as possible to prove that point. easy targets.

the rest of the male population just feel lucky to get any at all, so are always a sure thing.

I base this on the fact that I've never been turned down for sex by any man - hot or not.
TITCR

the-short-one said:

Ya well dont feel special. Its if a guy says "no" is when there's an issue.

the-short-one said:
By saying" i will have sex with you" your also giving the rights for him to suck your tits, rub your corn hole, and jizz all over you, its more than sex it's being in control. If you were like, we can have sex with a condom, missionary that's it, more would decline.

Top Bottom