Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question about meat

supersizeme

Let's say an obnoxiously rich vegetarian corporate mogul offers you $50 million to turn away meat for the rest of your life. You're not vegan so things like eggs, cheese, milk, are still game. Beef, chicken, and fish no longer exist to you. Should you accept, the minute you screw up and consume some sort of meat, you immediately return all of the money you've been given, plus you're responsible for paying back whatever you spent of the $50 million. So as time go by, it gets more and more costly if you give in unless you invested some of the money wisely.

On the plus side, you're allowed to tell anyone who asks why you don't eat meat that it's because of the money as opposed to having to play the role of a bleeding heart until you're dead. Also, once a year you're allowed to pay $200K to have a meal of your choice that contains meat. You'd probably be sick afterwards from your body not being able to tolerate meat, but it shore wud taste guud.

Would you become filthy rich or choose MEAT?

I choose meat. I don't think I could make it through the first 6 months of meat abstinence. Plus I'd probably have spent a nice chunk of the money by the time I folded and would be wiped out a zillion times over.

I think the new guy we hired who is sitting next to me would choose the $50 million and consume his finger nails for the rest of his life because he's been gnawing on them for the past 20 minutes and 5 more minutes of it is going to make me vomit everywhere.

I'd buy a small island country and eat the people. ;)

I'd take the money and live of the interest only... .if I screwed up... I'd pay back the money...

That is if I got caught... with that much money - you'd have to catch me in the act with video cameras and everything.

The Ejaculator said:
I'd take the money and live of the interest only... .if I screwed up... I'd pay back the money...

That is if I got caught... with that much money - you'd have to catch me in the act with video cameras and everything.
you wouldnt be allowed to eat your gfs tuna no more

It is an omnipotent force that is checking to see if you stick the rules. There's no way to sneak some meat.

Also this is not at all weight lifting related. Obviously this won't affect your physique goals that much since you can still get your protein in. I'm talking about if the enjoyment you get from hamburgers, steaks, bbq chicken, bacon, crab legs, etc. is worth giving up for money.

I would choose meat.

I have some friends who are vegans and they invited my wife and I over to eat one of their meals. I got home that night and shit my guts out. My stomach never hurt so bad. Fuck vegans and their diets.

Top Bottom