Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One min she wants to watch a movie at her place, the next min picks the theatre, wtf?

healother

So I started talking to a girl online and we went on a date and went bowling and had dinner. We had a great time and we both agreed that we were cute and said we could watch a movie sometime. We started planning on watching a scary movie at her place. She emails me later in the week and says that she's been thinking lately and decided that she is busy, that i'm too young, and that we don't have enough in common for a relationship.
I asked if she still wanted to see the movie and be friends and she said sure.

But then a few days later she emails me and says:

-----------------

Hey Steve,

Pretty good. How are you? Sure, we can do it on a Sunday. Can we figure it out next week? Let's go to a movie at the theatre.

I hope you have a good Thanksgiving!

-Catherine

--------------------

Why is it that all of a sudden she wants to watch the movie at a theatre instead of her place? What fun is that?

Is there any good counter to this? I'm thinking of saying something like:

"Is there a reason you’d prefer the theatre to renting a movie? I’m not sure what good scary movies are in the theatre right now. "

But I dunno, or maybe I could be obvious and say something like:

"Let me rephrase my original proposition. What I meant when I said 'lets watch a movie at your place' was 'lets makeout at your place while a movie is playing in the background, now how are we gonna do that in a frickin movie theatre?' "

Re: One minute wants to watch a movie at her place, the next minute picks the theatre, wtf?

Stalker

Re: One min she wants to watch a movie at her place, the next min picks the theatre,

Remember that scene from Saw II where the guy throws the junky into the pit of used hypodermic needles?

your alter skillz are slippnig rob, i know you can make up a better story than this
but lol @ "we both agreed we were cute"

Re: One min she wants to watch a movie at her place, the next min picks the theatre,

superdave said:
your alter skillz are slippnig rob, i know you can make up a better story than this
but lol @ "we both agreed we were cute"

LOL!!!!

Arabian said:
Run ..... Im for real..she is another Pycho ,,, so send her my way...loll

olololol!

healother said:
So I started talking to a girl online and we went on a date and went bowling and had dinner. We had a great time and we both agreed that we were cute and said we could watch a movie sometime. We started planning on watching a scary movie at her place. She emails me later in the week and says that she's been thinking lately and decided that she is busy, that i'm too young, and that we don't have enough in common for a relationship.
I asked if she still wanted to see the movie and be friends and she said sure.

But then a few days later she emails me and says:

-----------------

Hey Steve,

Pretty good. How are you? Sure, we can do it on a Sunday. Can we figure it out next week? Let's go to a movie at the theatre.

I hope you have a good Thanksgiving!

-Catherine

--------------------

Why is it that all of a sudden she wants to watch the movie at a theatre instead of her place? What fun is that?

Is there any good counter to this? I'm thinking of saying something like:

"Is there a reason you’d prefer the theatre to renting a movie? I’m not sure what good scary movies are in the theatre right now. "

But I dunno, or maybe I could be obvious and say something like:

"Let me rephrase my original proposition. What I meant when I said 'lets watch a movie at your place' was 'lets makeout at your place while a movie is playing in the background, now how are we gonna do that in a frickin movie theatre?' "

you sir are a fucking nutbar.. a fake.. slightly delusional perhaps a little crazy..

you're last thread you worried about getting some girl pregnant.. LOL that was a good one..

Now you get fucking mutilated and shot down by some chick online.. (ouch btw).. then you ask if she still wants to watch a movie and be friends.. what the fuck lol..

also ps.. moron alter.. she doesn't want to watch a movie at her place.. with you.. for the reasons you want to watch a movie at her place.. she doesn't want to make out with you.. because you're hideous.. both physically and as a human being.. yes I'm sorry it's true..

SHE SHOT YOU DOWN, isn't one bullet enough for you, or do you like being bludgeoned into a bloody pulp..

also this story sucks compared to others.. you need better material to keep your lame alterness alive..

Top Bottom