Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OJ Back On Trial

thermo

They are looking to pinch this guy for anything these days. He is facing up to 16 years in prison if convicted, over a simple case of road rage. From what they are saying he jumped out of his car, went up to another car, and started chewing the guy out.

Grabbed his glasses, which ended up scratching the guys face, now he is in court facing 16 years. Maybe this time they will fry him for good. His lawyers are trying to get mistrial on grounds that jurors talked amongst themselves about the case out of court, when they were instructed to stand mute.

Rating: @ the fish fry

Ya I'm a white guy that is positive OJ killed his wife, but he has went through the courst system. Now he is free. This puss ass is not trying to get some money for a scratch on his head. What a puss.

Of course OJ was in the wrong, telling the cop he did run the stop sign and came to the guys car to confront him. OJ should of not done this infront of his daughter, but I be his daughter is the only thing that saved that man from a beating.

Good. Maybe he'll share a jail cell with someone who knows who REALLY killed his ex-wife.

-Warik

its bullshit, how are they gonna give him 16 years for gettin in a guys face??????? Its sad that the judicial system works the way it does.......................he didnt kill the two victims, he may know who did it, but its bullshit..................first they automatically accuse him of killing two people, when no motive or no hard evidence was found until LA detectives planted 99% of the evidence........people forget he was out of town right after the murders, who is gonna be stupid enough to leave a bloody glove on their lawn or by their house........and second I think nicole, faye resnick, and oj had mafia ties over cocaine, and the debt was so big that they confronted OJ and told him he's gonna get murdered or he will have to help them slay nicole and whoever else was around.........call me a piece of shit, or whatever you want but people forget the shit nicole did, and the loud bump on kato kaelins building I think was the mafia dudes throwing OJ over the wall after parking his bronco on the street and beating him up.......like I said call me what you like, but just because OJ is black and she was white, white people automatically want to accuse him cause he is black..........furman is a white supremacist and vanatter an asshole........they could have easily broke into OJ's house stole those items drove to the murder scene then back to OJ's and planted the evidence, they were at the murder scene and OJ's house 2 hours before any other law enforcement was contacted or aware of the murders..........did any of you see the movie training day........you think that movie wasnt scripted after the rafael perez scandal, and the whole LAPD, the shit use to happen all the time!

CN1 said:
its bullshit, how are they gonna give him 16 years for gettin in a guys face??????? Its sad that the judicial system works the way it does.......................he didnt kill the two victims, he may know who did it, but its bullshit..................first they automatically accuse him of killing two people, when no motive or no hard evidence was found until LA detectives planted 99% of the evidence........people forget he was out of town right after the murders, who is gonna be stupid enough to leave a bloody glove on their lawn or by their house........and second I think nicole, faye resnick, and oj had mafia ties over cocaine, and the debt was so big that they confronted OJ and told him he's gonna get murdered or he will have to help them slay nicole and whoever else was around.........call me a piece of shit, or whatever you want but people forget the shit nicole did, and the loud bump on kato kaelins building I think was the mafia dudes throwing OJ over the wall after parking his bronco on the street and beating him up.......like I said call me what you like, but just because OJ is black and she was white, white people automatically want to accuse him cause he is black..........furman is a white supremacist and vanatter an asshole........they could have easily broke into OJ's house stole those items drove to the murder scene then back to OJ's and planted the evidence, they were at the murder scene and OJ's house 2 hours before any other law enforcement was contacted or aware of the murders..........did any of you see the movie training day........you think that movie wasnt scripted after the rafael perez scandal, and the whole LAPD, the shit use to happen all the time!

Yo CN1 you will never change my mind. He did kill his wife, but I agree it is total pull shit he could go to jail for this crap. He will get somebody on his jury that has is out for him and most likely more than one. This is the only time you will hear me say I hope OJ goes free.

he killed 2 people. anything they can do to fuck him over is a good thing.

OJ Simpson is a IDIOT!

When he got off, he should have left the country. Then the civil lawsuit would have never happened. He could have sold the whole story, sold his house and left permanantly. He could have left something for his kids that way.

I think he did it, but when you get off like he did, you fucking leave. No one else in another country would have noticed him, but here it would have been another story.

Top Bottom