Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dinner last night - those who are cutting and losing motivation, please read

supersizeme

III Forks - Addison, TX

appetizers - scallops wrapped in bacon, shrimp cocktail
caeser salad
lobster bisque
20oz rib-eye, garlic mashed potatoes, creamed corn, snow peas
2lbs of lobster distributed among 9 people w/giant vat of melted butter
cheesecake
2 bottles of red wine

i'm pretty sure all of this was fat free

best meal i've had all year. immediately after the main course i was forced to do things to the toilet that would've offended tubgirl. the volume was so incredible, i think i expelled things that i hadn't even eaten yet and are still at the grocery store waiting for me to buy.

i left the restaurant at 10pm and it was all i could do get a protein shake down at 2am before i crashed. at home in my apartment in spent the rest of the night rolling around on the sofa moaning while watching 5th Wheel and Elimidate.

who's derrick daimond. he wasn't at our table and he's not on google

supersizeme said:
i left the restaurant at 10pm and it was all i could do get a protein shake down at 2am before i crashed. at home in my apartment in spent the rest of the night rolling around on the sofa moaning while watching 5th Wheel and Elimidate.

who's derrick daimond. he wasn't at our table and he's not on google

shit I meant dustin diamond, my point is moot

lol you just called me screech

pik - i didn't see the tab, but it was picked up by our account manager for contract i'm working on. they take us out to a disgustingly unhealthy dinner every few months to say, "thanks for letting us pay you without having to give you any medical coverage"

tuc - what was the best bit of the night - i thought i covered the whole toilet episode

If I could, I'd shit in my hand and then rub it in all of your faces while cutting the throat of a young girl in one of those private school uniforms.

Top Bottom